Nastia Liukin {•Best Italian  s o u r c e ~

Nastia Liukin Visits Springfield

« Older   Newer »
Chiaretta.P.
view post Posted on 1/3/2009, 17:22

Olympic gold medalist Nastia Liukin performed a demonstration Saturday at the Missouri Winter Games at the Springfield Expo Center.

Liukin, 19, won the gold medal in the all-around competition in last summer's Beijing Olympics and brought home a total of five medals.

She performed a floor exercise routine in front of more than 800 youth gymnasts, their parents, and the general public.

Team USA gymnast Johnathan Horton also performed an exhibition on the high bar.

Liukin has returned to full-time training, but has also enrolled at school at SMU in Dallas, Texas.

She says that while the past six months have been a blur, she is enjoying performing in people that admire her.

"It's been the time of my life, you know I'm enjoying every experience I get," Liukin said. "It's just really cool being around the kids that are gymnasts, and you kind of already feel that click that you have something in common. I competed in these events when I was young, too, so it's where it all started."

Qui il video con l'intervista: http://ozarksfirst.com/content/fulltext/?cid=123701

queenC,
view post Posted on 1/3/2009, 17:38

Oh thank you! Nastia's outfit was amazing,and she was really pretty as usual *-*

•Debbe
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 20:31

Actually...She's always pretty XD

2 replies since 1/3/2009, 17:22   118 views